This article was really good! Aaron Lee talks about different wants to get Facebook fans to interact with your page. These tips veered from typical strategies, like posting pictures, to content that really shows personality and uniqueness. These tips are, like the title says, charismatic. The first it having fun content. I believe this is an essential component because if you don’t have fun content, people will not be interested in liking, commenting, or sharing the content. Having a personality is a big one too. People don’t want to feel like they are following a page that is bland. The article goes on to talk about adding creativity, value, quotes, and contests. This was a great article that was worded very simple and easy to read.
I manage content on this Facebook currently.
PROFILE I am an enthusiastic communication studies major and marketing minor with excellent communication skills, strong motivation to succeed, and extensive experience in marketing, social media, advertising and promotions, management, and marketing strategies.
Proficient in Microsoft Office
IBM SPSS Software
Experience with Final Cut Pro
Social Media Communication
Strong written and oral communication
Social Media Specialist Jan 2014 – Current
Seivert’s Floral, Kalamazoo MI
- Assist local business with various forms of social media exposure.
- Improving their Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, website updating, email marketing, and other marketing projects.
Marketing and Advertising Assistant Nov 2013 – Current
Biddergy, Portage MI
- Responsible for posting advertisements on multiple websites
- Updating, managing, and analyzing company’s Facebook
Facility Manager Sept 2011 – Jan 2014
WMU Student Recreation Center, Kalamazoo MI
- Promoted to assistant manager within first six months and manager within a year
- Employee of the month within first four months and twice in 3 years
- Performed facility opening duties, including counting cash drawers and checking all equipment for proper functioning
Social Media Intern Apr 2013 – Nov 2013
Michigan Citizen Action, Kalamazoo MI
- Responsible for updating company’s website, Facebook page and Twitter
- Creating monthly and daily reports for records
EDUCATION Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI
Bachelor of Arts, exp. April 2014
Major: Communication Studies
- 3.77/4 GPA
- Dean’s list since Freshman year
- Training in Internet marketing, SEO, marketing research, communication research, advertising and promotions